- Disabled access
- Things to Do
- Camping & Caravan Parks
- How to get here
- Book Online Accommodation
- Interactive route map of the line
- Which locos are running
- Legal Information
- Overseas Visitors
- Other Services
- Preservation Society
If you need more information, please do get in touch with us and we'll try our best to help. You can contact us by email, telephone/fax, or by post. Contact details for Tywyn Tourist Information Centre and other TRPS email addresses are also included below.
- Enquiries [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for general enquiries (and matters not covered by any other more specific address).
- santa [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for enquiries about Santa Specials, the Spirit of Christmas, and the Carol Train.
- Shop [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for the Railway Shop at Wharf Station.
- Webmaster [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for matters relating to these web pages (Please see below for web news items).
- pressoffice [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk (pressoffice [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk) for media enquiries.
Messages to the Enquiries and Shop addresses should receive a reply, even if only an acknowledgement, within 48 hours. Mail to the Webmaster address will be dealt with as soon as the (volunteer) addressee is available. Note that email addresses are not case sensitive.
Telephone and Fax
|Department||Within UK||From abroad|
|Wharf Station (Main Office)||01654 710472||+44 1654 710472|
|Fax||01654 711755||+44 1654 711755|
|Shop||01654 711012||+44 1654 711012|
|Café||01654 712704||+44 1654 712704|
|Engineering Department (Pendre Workshops)||01654 710643||+44 1654 710643|
Talyllyn Railway Company
Tywyn Tourist Information Centre
For more general information about Tywyn you can email Tywyn Tourist Information Centre at Tywyn [dot] tic [at] gwynedd [dot] gov [dot] uk.
Other Email Addresses
Some other email addresses, primarily of use to TRPS members:
- Membership [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for the TRPS Membership Secretaries.
- Secretary [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for the Company Secretary.
- Web-news [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for any news items and pictures for the web-site news items. This is separate to the "Talyllyn News" magazine below. See below for required picture size.
- Editor [at] talyllyn [dot] co [dot] uk for the editor of "Talyllyn News" (including large picture files)
Mail to the above addresses will be dealt with as soon as the (volunteer) addressees are available.
Pictures for web news items
The ideal picture size for web news pictures is no larger than 1500 to 2048 pixels on longest dimension. This means that we can publish them directly without having to pre-process them which may mean they get online sooner. Images outside these dimensions are still perfectably acceptable.
The Talyllyn Railway Company was incorporated by Act of Parliament in 1865 with limited liability. The Principal Office is Wharf Station, Tywyn, Gwynedd, Wales LL36 9EY and the Allocation Number is 422.
Talyllyn Holdings Limited was incorporated in London in 1952 with limited liability. The Registered Office is Wharf Station, Tywyn, Gwynedd, Wales LL36 9EY and the Registration Number is 511996. It is also registered with The Charity Commission for England and Wales as Charity Number 1089053.