Enjoy a magical journey by steam train to Santa’s grotto at Plas Nadolig
- A special ‘Letter to Santa’ will be sent to you when you book and can be posted at Wharf station when you arrive.
- At Plas Nadolig you will meet Santa and be able to take photographs.
- Make sure you visit Mrs Claus who has been busy baking mince pies and festive cookies –
there will be a little tipple for the adults too!
- The donkeys would love a pat and a cuddle before you get back into your compartment where Santa’s mischievous elves will have left a present-shaped surprise waiting on your seat!
- Add a festive hamper* to enjoy on the trip, and even a bottle of fizz!
- Mae Siôn Corn yn siarad Cymraeg
The train departs Tywyn Wharf station at: 10:00am, 11.45am, 1:30pm and 3.15pm
EARLY BOOKING IS RECOMMENDED
For your safety, travel is in a private compartment of up to 6 people (if your group is larger than 6 please let us know when you book so that we
can ensure your compartments are adjacent). Face masks should be worn at all times except in your compartment.
- We are changing our normal format to ensure we are covid compliant. Santa will be seen but obviously from a safe distance and there will be a route to follow. You will have to stay in the carriage until you are called to see Santa. We will make it fun and festive!
- If we do have to cancel for any reason, or you are unable to travel due to any local restrictions, we will offer a 100% refund up to 24hrs in advance. Book with confidence!
*Adult Hamper (£8.50) – sandwich, salad bowl, fresh savoury bite, crisps, bottle of water and a home-made mince pie.
Childs Hamper (£4.50) – 1/2 sandwich, pom bears, fruit juice and freshly made cookie