Abergynolwyn is the main inland station and the starting point for many passengers as there is no road access to our terminus at Nant Gwernol.
Abergynolwyn is the starting point for a circular walk through the Dysynni Gorge as well as a forest walk to Nant Gwernol.
Station facilities include:
- Quarryman’s Caban Tea Room serving hot and cold snacks, hot and cold drinks plus a small selection of bottled ales, cider and wine
- Small shop within the café
- Platinum Award-winning toilets including a disabled toilet
- Free car park, but please note this is at the bottom of a steep station drive which the elderly and people with disabilities may find difficult
- Adventure Playground
- An extra-long slide from near station level to the Adventure Playground
- Picnic benches on the station platform and in the Adventure Playground.