How you can help…
Click here to join the Talyllyn Railway Preservation Society online
The Talyllyn Railway Preservation Society exists to support the oldest preserved railway in the world (being founded in 1951) – now a historic and world-class tourist attraction. When you join the Talyllyn Railway Preservation Society, you become not just a supporter of the oldest preserved railway in the world, you become part of an international network of like-minded enthusiasts.
What’s in it for YOU….
- The opportunity to enjoy practical voluntary work on the Railway
- Good company and new friends of all ages
- Free third-class travel on the Talyllyn Railway as advertised public services and certain travel facilities on the Ffestiniog Railway
- The Talyllyn News, a high-quality, illustrated, quarterly magazine that keeps members informed of developments and changes at the Railway
- Tracksiders is tailored to the interests of younger members
- Admission to the Society’s Annual General Meeting where you can use your vote to influence the future of the railway