Open daily from 9am.
Located at Tywyn Wharf station, King’s Café offers a wide range of quality food, drinks and snacks for every time of day, click on the bold text to view each menu:
- Breakfasts are served from 9am until 11.30am
- Hot and Cold Snacks are served from 12 noon until 3pm
- Hot Meals including Home-cooked Specials are served from 12 noon until 3pm
- A luscious selection of Desserts served from 12 noon until 3pm
- Sunday Lunches is served from 12 noon until 2pm, later during peak season. Soup and Sandwiches are also available as well as Childrens Meals
- Hot and Cold Drinks are available at all times the cafe is open
- The Licensed Bar is open from 11.30am serving a wide range of beers, wines, ciders and spirits including a regularly varied selection of local real ales and gins
- Takeaways are available
- Dogs are welcome. Click here to find out more
Open every day that we are running trains, all trains stop here for a refreshment break
Located at Abergynolwyn station, Quarryman’s Caban offers a wide range of food options:
- Hot & cold drinks, soup, jacket potatoes, sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and tempting treats in a traditional railway tearoom
- There is a range of bottled beers, wines & ciders
- Takeaways are available including picnics
- Dogs are welcome. Click here to find out more.
P.S. Caban is the Welsh spelling of Cabin, it is not a spelling mistake! The full name in Welsh is Caban y Chwarelwr
Hire Our Cafés!
Our Cafés are available to hire for private functions, including Celebrations & Parties, Wedding Receptions, Group & School Outings, Corporate Events and more. Hot or cold meals can be tailored to your precise requirements
Quarryman’s Caban is where Talyllyn Driver Experiences normally stop for refreshments – click here to see a sample Buffet Menu that will give you an idea of the kind of meal we provide for you and your guests
Picnic hampers can also be prepared to take with you on your journey. Wine, beer and Prosecco are all available as well as soft drinks
Please click here to contact us for more information