King’s Café at Tywyn Wharf Station
Open daily from 9am. Screens provide a safe environment to enjoy food and drink.
Welcome to all – not just train passengers.
- Breakfasts are served from 9am until 11.30am
- Hot and Cold Snacks are served from 12 noon until 2pm
- Hot and Cold Meals with Home-cooked Specials and a luscious selection of desserts are served from 12 noon until 2pm
- Sunday Lunches – 12-2 every Sunday
- Hot and Cold Drinks are available at all times the cafe is open
- The Licensed Bar is open from 11.30am serving a wide range of beers, wines, ciders and spirits including a regularly varied selection of local real ales and gins (subject to current Covid-19 restrictions).
- Takeaways are available
- Dogs are always welcome.
Quarryman’s Caban at Abergynolwyn Station
Open every day that we are running trains, all trains stop here for a refreshment break.
Screens provide a safe environment to enjoy food and drink indoors plus lots of outdoor seating.
Welcome to all – not just train passengers, large car park accessed from B4405.
- Hot & cold drinks, soup, sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and tempting treats in a traditional railway tearoom
- There is a range of bottled beers, wines & ciders (subject to current Covid-19 restrictions).
- Takeaways are available including picnics
- Dogs are always welcome
P.S. Caban is the Welsh spelling of Cabin, it is not a spelling mistake! The full name in Welsh is Caban y Chwarelwr
Cream Teas, Afternoon Teas and Hampers
Cream teas can be booked with any train – £5.25 per person.
Afternoon tea can be booked with any afternoon train – Adult £15.00, Child £7.50
Hampers can be booked with any train and can be eaten on the train or taken to eat as a picnic.
Prosecco and glasses, bottled beers and cider, wine and soft drinks are also available to accompany your Hamper (subject to current Covid-19 restrictions).
For more detailed information please see Cream and Afternoon Tea Experiences.
Hire Our Cafés!
Our Cafés are available to hire for private functions, including Celebrations & Parties, Wedding Receptions, Group & School Outings, Corporate Events and more. Hot or cold meals can be tailored to your precise requirements
Quarryman’s Caban is where Talyllyn Driver Experiences normally stop for refreshments – click here to see a sample Buffet Menu that will give you an idea of the kind of meal we provide for you and your guests
Picnic hampers can also be prepared to take with you on your journey. Wine, beer and Prosecco are all available as well as soft drinks
Please click here to contact us for more information