King’s Café at Tywyn Wharf Station
Open daily from 9am. Screens provide a safe environment to enjoy food and drink.
Welcome to all – not just train passengers.
- Breakfasts are served from 9am until 11.30am
- Hot and Cold Snacks are served from 12 noon until 2pm
- Hot and Cold Meals with Home-cooked Specials and a luscious selection of desserts are served from 12 noon until 2pm
- Sunday Lunches – 12-2 every Sunday
- Hot and Cold Drinks are available at all times the cafe is open
- The Licensed Bar is open from 11.30am serving a wide range of beers, wines, ciders and spirits including a regularly varied selection of local real ales and gins
- Takeaways are available
- Dogs are always welcome.
Quarryman’s Caban at Abergynolwyn Station
Open every day that we are running trains, all trains stop here for a refreshment break.
Non-travellers welcome, large car park accessed from B4405.
Safety screens now installed
- Hot & cold drinks, soup, jacket potatoes, sandwiches, mouth-watering cakes and tempting treats in a traditional railway tearoom
- There is a range of bottled beers, wines & ciders
- Takeaways are available including picnics
- Dogs are always welcome
P.S. Caban is the Welsh spelling of Cabin, it is not a spelling mistake! The full name in Welsh is Caban y Chwarelwr
Hire Our Cafés!
Our Cafés are available to hire for private functions, including Celebrations & Parties, Wedding Receptions, Group & School Outings, Corporate Events and more. Hot or cold meals can be tailored to your precise requirements
Quarryman’s Caban is where Talyllyn Driver Experiences normally stop for refreshments – click here to see a sample Buffet Menu that will give you an idea of the kind of meal we provide for you and your guests
Picnic hampers can also be prepared to take with you on your journey. Wine, beer and Prosecco are all available as well as soft drinks
Please click here to contact us for more information