IMPORTANT NOTICE: We apologise that since the launch of the new website we are unable to show our webcams at full size, please bear with us while we resolve the issue.
- You can view the webcams at full size at Sensr.net by clicking on the webcam name link.
- If you are using Chrome you must add the new ‘https://www.talyllyn.co.uk’ address to view the webcams following the instructions at the bottom of the page.
We have three live-streaming webcams at Wharf, Pendre and Abergynolwyn stations – watch the action on the railway anytime, anywhere – it may not be quite as great as visiting us in person, but it’s a good second best! Have you visited us recently? Find yourself in our searchable webcam footage, create and share clips.
The link above each image can be used to view the image archive from this camera as well as the live view and the playing of short clips on the ‘hour’ view. The live view will occasionally be timed out by the servers after a long period of viewing just to ensure that it is still being watched. If this occurs, please reload the page in your browser.
For any webcam issues, please contact email@example.com.
Tywyn Wharf Webcams
This is a live view from our Tywyn Wharf webcam. It updates approximately every minute. More often when movement is detected.
Tywyn Pendre Webcam
A live webcam where you can watch the activity 'behind the scenes' in Pendre yard. The camera is looking west from near the loco shed.
A live webcam where you can watch the activity at Abergynolwyn station.
If you are not seeing the webcam images on Chrome browser, Chrome is probably blocking the Flash player. This is a security feature of more recent versions of Chrome where it’s default mode is to block Flash on all websites. Please add the Talyllyn site to the list of allowed websites for Flash player. Adding the Talyllyn site to the allowed list of sites for Flash player is not a security risk. To do this (on latest version):
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Open the menu (3 dots in a vertical line, top right) and then Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under ‘Privacy and security’, click Content settings.
- Click Flash.
- Ensure ‘Allow sites to run Flash’ and ‘Ask First’ are both set.
- Next to ‘Allow’, click ADD (on the right).
- Enter ‘https://www.talyllyn.co.uk’ (without the quotes). Note that this has changed from previously and now starts with ‘https’.
- Click Add.
- Also add ‘https://talyllyn.co.uk’ in the same way.
The webcams should now display.