Festive Carol Train
There is nothing better in the build up to Christmas than some carols – especially when it also involves a steam engine. This year we are very pleased to be able to offer a Carol Train on the 18th December – with a slightly different format:
- Depart the festively decorated Wharf Station at 18:30
- Your steam train then takes you to Rhydyronen, where we will have some readings, carols, mince pies and mulled wine – in our marquees if the weather is inclement.
- We will then return to Wharf station for Hot Turkey rolls (veggie option available) and some more carols. The bar will be open.
- The event will close off around 21:00
TRPS members: £7
Ticket includes travel and all food (ex bar).
We have limited availability so advise booking early!
- Saturday 18th December 2021